Big Data Consulting
Are you drowning in data? Worried about the competition? At Platinum Enterprise Solutions our data scientists will deliver a solution that will help you use data more effectively and efficiently. In order to compete in business today you must discover the value in your data. And machine learning and predictive analytics is what it’s all about.
Contact us now for a free evaluation of your needs and discover how your data can provide critical business learnings such as; cost reduction, faster and better decision making, new products and services, more targeted marketing.
Free Data and Analytics Evaluation Includes:
Identify your key business requirements for success:
- What is your Analytic Strategy to measure for success?
- Who are the stakeholders and what is your data culture like?
- How are they served by data?
Explore available data sets and accessibility:
- Is your data set up well? Do the right people have access?
- Are there any data collection and warehousing issues?
- What are the tools and resources and how are they used?
Create a plan to improve your bottom line in just a few weeks:
- What do you want to predict? And how will it affect your business?
- What are some realistic goals with predictive analytics?
- How do you visualize your data and act on the insights?
Our current machine learning projects do the following:
- Help a leading movie company increase revenue by automating their
mailer order catalog.
- Help a major media company improve online content consumption by creating a recommendation engine.
- Help a major non-profit company increase their donor base by special targeted advertisement.
Our Services Include:
- Big Data Consulting
- Technology Evaluation
- Building Proof of Concept (POC)
- Systems Architecture, Design, Development, and Implementation
- Data Visualization and BI Dashboarding
“In this digital age, machine learning is the fastest way to improve productivity and increase revenue.” - John Straw, adviser to IBM and Watson AI.
Brand Sentiment Analysis
Platinum has developed a Big Data Analytics practice through extensive research and development in this emerging field. Perceiving an opportunity, Platinum Enterprise Solutions in partnership with The Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California, developed a Brand Sentiment Analysis Engine to be offered as a subscription based service to customers. This was based on a PHD thesis from that business school. The objective was to create a scaleable and repeatable Proof of Concept (POC). The POC was developed for companies and brands like Dell, Hewlett Packard, Canon, Nikon, and Macy’s. The system was developed using the following:
- Python Programming Language
- Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK)
- The R Programming Language
- The Datameer analytics platform
- Implementation of a Naïve Bayesian classification algorithm
The initiative was successful and we performed Brand Sentiment Analysis for the following:
- Laptops from DELL & HP based on Amazon reviews
- Cameras from Canon and Nikon based on Amazon reviews
- Apex DVD player based on Amazon reviews
- iPhone & Nokia 6610 mobile phone based on Twitter data
- Macy’s Intern Dress clothing line based on Facebook data
- Portfolio Analysis
- Security Assessment
- Implementation & Upgrades
- DB Migration
- Increase Market Share
- Revenue Growth
- Cost Containment
- Increase Operational Efficiencies
- Increase Customer Responsiveness
Our Technology Partners: